Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Journey So Far...



Drum roll please.......I have officially paid for my trip to Israel! This crazy, exciting notion is now a reality. I have a little less then 2 months until I leave. And the enemy is trying to knock me down every step of the way. There has been an enormous amount of stress ranging from personal, to work, to financial. I have stumbled and taken my eyes off of Jesus and began to sink, but His strength has seen me through. As I continue to prepare I ask for strength and focus so my goal in everything I do is for His glory. As Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 10:31 "Whether you eat or drink, do it all for the glory of God." My constant prayer is that my life shines Christ and I am grateful for His unfailing love even when I am running from Him. His Grace is not only sufficient, it is everything.



It's. All. Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment