Friday, March 23, 2012

What Makes My Heart Happy

Even though I have felt like I have failed, I am still surrounded by amazing friends and a loving family. I got a chance to visit Milledgeville with Kristen and Melissa, after I got my new GCSU license plate from mom. I finally got to see Emma and Daniel and Amy! I went to Moultrie, GA to visit Emily in her new home! It was the first time in a long while that Emily, Casey, Ali, Leah, and I were in the same place at the same time! Such a wonderful weekend! Amy came to Macon and Jessica, Amy, and I had a beautiful walk and photo shoot around downtown Macon. I went to Dahlonega with Mom, Darryl, and Brenda. I saw a precious friend get married and went to the Cherry Blossom balloon glow. I know I complain and I feel like nothing is going right, but I will always remember the love and beauty that surrounds me.

































1 comment:

  1. wonderful pics and glad the Lord continues to show you His blessings even in rough places!! love you Hannah!

    ReplyDelete