Friday, September 9, 2011

353/365 Last Chance

I received the official rejection letter from Rosalin Franklin Pharmacy school. So I guess this means no pharmacy in my future. Like I said before, I put it in God's hands and He wants me somewhere else. Currently I have sent in my application to the Alabama Bureau of Investigation for a Chemist job and I am looking into a criminal science job for the Florida Bureau of Investigation. I am excited about what might be my future, it's just hard searching for the job I want and worked for.


2 comments:

  1. Hannah I need your awesome attitude to rub off on me :-)
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took a while for me to get here. Lots of crying and praying and not knowing what to do. I finally decided God really does know best, so why not let Him take me where I need to be? :) Miss you and praying for you friend!

    ReplyDelete