Wednesday, August 24, 2011

351/365 Are there Any Bike Shop Near?

Haley and I had lunch, went shopping and went to see the movie The Help. At lunch our waiter seemed rather bored because he came back to our table every couple of minutes. Then he said he was from Boston and asked if there was a bike shop near. We were the only ones in the restaurant. Goody! Then we ran into some people shopping that were rather frank. We passed them arguing about whether they should put there stuff in the car first and then shop more. Except it sounded more like this in a northern/Jersey Shore accent "Should I go put the shit in the car?" "I don't know if you should put the shit in the car" "I think I should put the shit in the car" Least to say in was rather interesting! It was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment