Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another follower of 365 photography!

So my friend Amy told me about this project were you take pictures for everyday of the year. I decided this would be fun, even if I miss some days. So here's a ton of pictures to get me caught up!


Mom and Dad at dinner when I came home for Christmas break

Pretty roses at my house

Oak Tree in front of my house

My favorite painting of mine

My best friend Kelsey!

The stresser of today, the date of my Senior Exit Exam presentation=February 26th!


4 comments:

  1. HANNAH PAUL...I LOVE THIS!
    And the name is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Thanks! I was trying to be creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Hannah! So glad you joined in the 365 challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A warning this ?s about using your blog. I couldn't find a search engine on ur blog. Can you tell me where you write or if you write bout pregnancy' parenting' children. Or kids? Thank you so much this is a great blog

    ReplyDelete